HIV Prevention Community

hiv

are there any other viral illnesses besides hiv and the flu that can cause similar symtoms like ars that are directly related to sex?
Move on.
that is a legitimate question. I am going to take an oral test tomorrow at a walk in clinic. It will be day 25 for me. so yes or no on the question? Ill even take a maybe if you are so kind.
teak, the guy hasnt even finished asking .. :)) a little bit more consideration my friend :)
You didn't have a risk. You lost your condom on withdraw.
maybe you should do a search before you assume someone is being inconsiderate.
I lost it during.
Then you best go back and reread your posts.
yeah i know, but that stat that less than 1% of people seekikng help for ars symptoms actually have hiv is such skewed stat. Basicaly taking the U.S population and dividing it by the number of people that are infected to relieve anxiety about symtoms. I agree the 1/1000 chance stat IF partner is infected is nice but in terms of ars I think there should be a more open discussion about what everyone thinks. my personal opinion. how often do you really have a risky exposure and all of a sudden a couple weeks later start noticing abnormal things with your body. that is why I asked the question in this original thread. Just wanted know if there are other bacterial/viral infections besides hiv and the flu that can cause ars like symptoms.
You don't have a medical degree so do try to self diagnose yourself. You need to be learning the correct way of withdrawing without loosing your condom.
hhhuuummm...condoms also come in different sizes.