HIV Prevention Community

how HIV Rash looks

I had sex with a lady 6 weeks back. from last week I am getting reddish small bumps(about 1 mm in radius) over my forearm. is it related to HIV?, it only feels itchy sometimes. It is not in groups and appears only one in different places. I don't have any other symptoms. but my skin looks like very white as if some white powder is applied(here its winter in my place now). please let me know how HIV rash looks and its characteristics and when they will appear.
Was sex protected?
Hi Vance2335,

I used a condom, but when i observed the condom had slipped to half but I am sure the penis head was covered and never exposed.
You never had an exposure. All that needs to be protected is the head of the penis.