HIV Prevention Community
53.7k Members
Avatar universal

how can i consult with Experts?

Dear all:
when I Click to enter  "Ask a Doctor" Forums,The following tips
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
how can i consult doctor with hhh or hook?Can you tell me the process?Thanks.
1 Responses
Avatar universal
Doctor's forums are not any more. If you have any HIV related question pls post it here. Our experts will answer or guide you.
Top HIV Answerers
366749 tn?1544695265
Karachi, Pakistan
370181 tn?1595629445
Arlington, WA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
These tips can help HIV-positive women live a long, healthy life.
Despite the drop in new infections, black women are still at a high risk for HIV, the virus that causes Aids.
What are your HIV treatment options, and how do you choose the right one? Our panel of experts weighs in.
Learn the truth behind 14 common misconceptions about HIV.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.