HIV Prevention Community

how long does hiv related fatigue last?

how long does hiv related fatigue last? If you are newly infected?
does any one know?
What was your exposure? I think it's between 2-4 weeks or so...I was watching this thing on Magic Johnson and he said he was feeling tired all the time before he tested +. Don't buy into symptom checking-stress can also do this to you as well. Just test @ 3 months if you exposed somehow.
I was having protected sex.... and I did went to test hiv on 40 days... I know it was early, but Teak and Aidsmed told me I was never at risk.. since my condom was intact never breaks and latex etc... but it's has been 5 months, I still feel fatigue. Just wonder is it possible to still feel fatigue that long
Yeah, but whatever it is, it's not from aids. Go get a complete check up...that's your best bet...take care man..
Yeah, I think so too.... but the problem is I did body check already, nothing shows...all normal, that's the problem...
That's makes me wanna ask... anyone else have comment?
Fatigue due to hypervigilence over non-specific symptoms lasts as long as the hypervigilence.
It's winter, low levels of sunlight, everyone is fatigued this time of year.
Thanks Frank, I hope you will get a BIG NEGATIVE!
what's your expose btw?
I shagged a friend of mine without a condom. Her then telling me she is an escort rang alarm bells..
It was a *suspected* exposure. I stayed at her place this weekend.

Don't read into fatigue or other symptoms.
PROTECTED SEX IS PROTECTED SEX.  

your "symptoms" have nothing to do with hiv :)