how long does hiv virus stay alive outside the body

six week ago i went to a massage parlor and had a protected oral sex wita a girl. thenshe gave me a towel to wipe of my penis and i wiped my penis very well and now i am worried that what if there would be blood or semen on the towel and now i am infected with hiv.and recently i found that the virus doesnt survive for more than 2 minutes out side the human body.If this is true then how the hiv clinic do the examine of hiv with a sample of blood. While taking the sample from the body and goes to be tested it takes more than 5 to 30 minutes. Then how the virus survive in these time of period out side the body. I also visited a site that says the hiv virus do not survive too long out side the body has been proven wrong. Here is the site http://www.aids-is-real.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=146
Firstly,

You are not at risk from HIV from oral sex.

Secondly, the HIV virus is not 'dead' outside in the open.  It becomes Inactive as soon as it is outside of the host.

Blood taken from a person is stored in a syringe, which is an Oxygen Free and vacuous environment.

Hope ths helps.
HOW QUICKLY DOES IT DIE
What about if it goes in your mouth?
1.You never had a risk 2.Hiv becomes inactive as soon as it is exposed to air and therefore is unable to infect you. 3.Your safe.