HIV Prevention Community

how serious was my exposure?

i had a drunken encounter with a woman who i believe is a prostitute.  there was unprotected oral sex, but my main concern with this forum was with the intercourse.  i had saran wrap on my penis (lame, i know) and was only penetrating her for about 5-10mins.  i'm pretty sure no semen was released on my part, as i could barely keep it up. there was also slight anal intercourse but this was very very minimal and i had the saran wrap on. in short, i don't think there was any skin on skin contact with my penis and her vagina/anus.  am i at a high risk here? how much raw skin/fluid exposure does there need to be in unprotected sex for there to be a legitimate concern for hiv?

thanks.
COMMUNITY LEADER
What is "saran"? I recall it is a kind of plastic material, did you wrap it around down there? If you used anything other than a condom made of latex or polyurathene, you are at a risk and need to test yourself after 3 months for a conclusive test, no matter you ejaculated or not