HIV Prevention Community
53k Members

i gave *******

dear doctor,
i am 25 yr old male from india. last nite i went 2 a bar got drunk and gave blowjob to a guy. he was way older den me. i was not thining at all. today evening i see dat my toungue has a lot of red spots like small red bumps also have itching at the tip of my penis and very small bumps on the head of penis.

I got tested for std/hiv. the std report has come negative, the hiv test result wil come after 2 days. I am very scared. I am taking medicine for stds and fungal infection as of now.

the red spots have not gone or reduced. earlier i had red spots on the tip and cicumference of tongue now dey are spreading towards the center and now on the head of the penis as well along with some itching. i am afraid since its not an std den it might be hiv.

also the guy ejaculated not in my mouth but after dat i again gave him a blowjob. i also remember getting precum in my mouth. he ejaculated again but again not in my mouth. but the precum also got me worried as it can also cause hiv.

please help
You never had a risk of contracting HIV.
But what do the symptoms suggest. also the spots are all over the tongue now and darker on tongue edges.. i have thrush as well dat just doesnt go away. Did precum infect me wid hiv?
also i have constant low fever
and there are der spots all over the head of my penis... plz advice im very scared
Talk to your doctor about the issues you are having.  They are NOT due to HIV