A
A
A
Close
HIV Prevention Community
53.2k Members

i want to know about HIV treatment

Very respectfully
       I have a question about HIV. How to know when we have HIV what are the points of HIV does it have any points to be seen with eyes or we can fell it for example does it have headache any fever and is there any medicine for HIV if yes just please tell me the name of that medicine…. Thank you so much    
7 Responses
366749 tn?1544695265
COMMUNITY LEADER
What was your risk? Earlier you were looking for some dysfunction solution.
yes sir i was looking for it you all right.... the only problem i have is that my penis is so weak and i am really worry about sometimes think i have HIV sometime think of other illenses i do not know what to do. sir tell me if weakness of penise blongs to HIV
What was your exposure?
366749 tn?1544695265
COMMUNITY LEADER
No ! Penile dysfunction or weak erection has nothing to do with HIV. Follow the advice give to you and move on with your life
186166 tn?1385259382
hiv is transmitted through...
unprotected vaginal / anal intercourse
sharing iv drug works
mother to child

hiv doesnt just fall out of the air.  you have to be exposed, through the above mentioned, to someone who is hiv positive.

one does not acquire hiv from masturbating himself ! !
You have given me the confidence to move on and fined my life thank you  so much from all of you
i am really happy to see  you helping me and telling me what to do i am more then happy from you God bless you and your familly.
                                 take care
Have an Answer?
Top HIV Answerers
366749 tn?1544695265
Karachi, Pakistan
370181 tn?1428176748
Arlington, WA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
These tips can help HIV-positive women live a long, healthy life.
Despite the drop in new infections, black women are still at a high risk for HIV, the virus that causes Aids.
What are your HIV treatment options, and how do you choose the right one? Our panel of experts weighs in.
Learn the truth behind 14 common misconceptions about HIV.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.