HIV Prevention Community

infecting others

I forgot to mention that my risks were high/low risk heterosexual encounters with women in my first post.  As well, since those experiences, a woman with whom I have been intimately engaged (oral sex performed on me) has shown similar symptoms- coating on the tongue, weakened chest muscles (breast sagging) and stomach extension (mal absorption?). I hope my two posts do not waste anyone's time and I graciously extend my appreciation to those who read them and respond.
With genuine sincerity, day2day2009  
breasts sagging?  mal absorption?  geeeeeeeeez...you need to get off the internet ! ! !

if you had unprotected vaginal/anal intercourse...you need to test 3 months post your LAST exposure for a conclusive test result.

oral sex is not a means of transmitting/contracting hiv.

by the way...you do not need to start a new post every time...you can simply add to your original post.
Thank you Lizzie- I am new at this forum and forums in general. I just noticed similar symptoms in her that I saw in me- my torso losing its shape (my chest sagging and my stomach getting rounder)- as well as the tongue issue. And it coincides with the last time we were together.  Could we both have something else?? With thanks      
since when does sagging chest and round stomach point to hiv infection?   sounds like you need to start exercising :)

again...IF YOU HAD UNPROTECTED VAGINAL/ANAL INTERCOURSE...you need to test.  you cannot diagnose hiv by symptoms.
Yes- exercise is always a good idea- perhaps I need to lay off the potato chips as well!  Just kidding.  The risks I had were- Unprotected vaginal intercourse (April); condom breaking (end of May); unprotected fisting with vaginal secretion on the tip of my penis and shaft (from touching myself with the hand I used) as well as fingers in my mouth (mid May and early June).  I was tested at the proper intervals for all these encounters- the last test being Sept 12- approximately 13 weeks after being diagnosed with oral thrush on June 11th. thank you muchly
you have a conclusive test result...now move along.
Thank you Lizzie Lou- my best to you and your family. By the way- are you familiar with the rapid test used in Ontario? it is the Insti test.  It is supposedly quite accurate.