HIV Prevention Community

is it possible to repost nursegirls journal about oral sex

I found nursegirl or nurseypoos journal entry on oral sex and hiv prevention but can't find her on here anymore-is it possible to repost for us or tell us how to locate it. Thanks
Go to her profle. You can see at the top of this forum page that she wrote something up. Go into that read thought it. And to go to her profile click on her name.
Thanks but i cannot find her name or link anymore. Would be greatly appreciated if u could tell me how to get there or post link. Thanks
Read what I posted above. She has posted the 1st thing on the top of this forum.