just when pulling out condom was hanging out

i and my regular partner had protected sex since one year now with no signifcant accident... however last night and just after ejaculation (all inside condom) my penis went quickly soft (i was tired and anxious too) i removed my body from her but without condom ... i found that condom was hanging out from her vagina (some part of condom was completly outsid vagina with no leak of semen).... i didn't actualy feel that my penis come in direct contact with her vagina however i do feel some concerne now ... how likely my risk for std/hiv? should i get tested now or wait for our regular control (me and her)?
Only the head of your penis needs protection, so if part of the condom was sticking out of her vagina then it must have been protected.

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community