HIV Prevention Community

lap dance-hiv?

Can i know what the definision of lap dance?i'm not enter a strip club before,but is some kind of ktv room,last week i paid for girl and then they accompany us having a good times,i donno what the activity i have,thats it the girls was only wearing underwear and me too underwear,and she sit on my penis,and keep rub and move dance ,her vagina was fully stay with my penis...after 10-20 minit then she stop...no sex,no oral,all times my underwear is on...but i m not sure my penis got go out off the underwear or not...is that a lap dance call?and did i put my self on the risks?thanks
lap dance 
–noun
an erotic dance by a stripteaser performed mostly in the lap of a customer.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Origin:
1990–95

—Related forms
lap-dance, verb (used without object)
lap dancing, noun
No risk.
mean the list i say above=lap dance,and i m no risks?
and i search alot of lap dance answer by dr hook and dr hhh ...izzit all scinerio of lap dance is same with me ?
"mean the list i say above=lap dance,and i m no risks? "

Yep.

"...izzit all scinerio of lap dance is same with me ? "

Uh-huh...
sorry my english was not so good...and might be worst than bad somemore...

Uh-huh... ?
what do you mean?
No risk.
teak you are online!thanks for u are telling me no risks,but do you search dr hook and dr hhh question about lap dance?izzit they lap dance is same meaning of what my lap dance scinerio mean?
erm...can you get me?
Teak please?i need ur answer to make sure it