mouth problems and hiv ars

hi i am just wondering if sores in your mouth actually appear in hiv ars or later on in the cycle? i had a potential exposure (i didnt no the womans status ) around 8 weeks ago, and since then i have had 3 mouth ulcers and just the last couple of days i have noticed a patch of papillae on the front of my tongue looks worn down and around the edges of the patch is a white like cluster of what looks like papillae. i have looked at pics of thrush and it does not look like that, at 1st i thought it may be geographic tongue but is showing no signs of migrating so i am now beginning to think it is not that either. Any suggestions as to what this could be ? and if it could be related to hiv ars , bearing in mind i have had no other symptoms over the past 8 week , i have felt fine, completely normal , with acception to what it happening in my mouth. !

also i was at my dentist the other day and mentioned about my ulcers and tongue and he requested that i had a full blood count which i get the results for on monday! i know this couldnt detect hiv but surely it will give a good indication if someting is going on ??

any help will be greatley appreciated, i am going out of my mind with panic !!
On November 7th, you received an answer to your questions from one of the most knowledgeable individuals on this forum.  The answer hasn't changed.  It won't change.  Mouth ulcers have nothing to do with HIV.  You need to have your test and get your results.  Going on and on about symptoms that have nothing to do with HIV is not productive.  HIV has no specific symptoms and cannot be diagnosed by observing symptoms.  I'm sure you know that because that has been repeated over and over in this forum a multitude of times to questions similar to yours.  I can imagine you are anxious and I totally get it.  Your risk was fairly low and the odds are very much in your favor.  Try to stay productively busy until you take your test and get your conclusive results.  Going forward:  Use condoms.  They work.
yes i understand what you are saying and i respect your and teaks answers. i have every intention on getting a test but i cant help myself from looking on the internet.

anyway i am more concerned about what is happening on my tongue at the moment. so are you aware if problems with the tongue can occur in ARS?

i have generally had a whitish coat on my tongue for years , but recently a small patch has turned more pinkish and arounf the edge the papille looks more clustered , and if i scrub with my toothbrush can slightly bleed ! any ideas ? even if it has nothing to do with hiv, ur suggestion as to what it could be will be will be greatly appreciated
ta
You say you understand what I am saying and what Teak has said to you, but then you repeat the same type of questioning.  Re-read what I said to you above.  Pay particular mind to this:  

Going on and on about symptoms that have nothing to do with HIV is not productive.  HIV has no specific symptoms and cannot be diagnosed by observing symptoms.  I'm sure you know that because that has been repeated over and over in this forum a multitude of times to questions similar to yours.  

See your doctor if you have something wrong with your tongue, mouth or anything else.  Nobody can diagnose your mouth issues over the internet.  Nobody.  

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community