Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

mr

hi doc made a stupid mistake with my co worker on  october 2010 but, no penetration just kissing, fisting,putting my penis around her vigina .we did this 3x on october 2010.Then i got scare cause i noticed theres white discharge on me.So on nov. 5 2010 went to get tested with stds  and hiv...Then for that waiting period i went to a tremendrous anxiety and stress .Anyways after 2weeks my test came out i was positive chlamydia neg. hiv....So they give  me antibiotic to cure my chlamydia and told me to come back after 3 months for retesting.But the first week of jan. 2011 i suffer a dry cough sore throat .Then her goes my anxiety again...by then i started to notice hot and cold flushes and numbness and muscle weakness which i dont have it before.So i told myself to get retested its been 3 months anyways...so on feb. 1 2011 i went back to get retested but, they only retested me for chlamydia the lady told me its to early to be retested for hiv. they wanted me to come back after 3 months.What should i do ...cause my mind was telling me i got hiv...right now i just got canker sore inside my mouth is this stress...PLS HELP
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
You don't have an HIV concern.
Helpful - 0
and im feeling my sinus clogged but dry and my ears are full...i dont know im scared....thanks anyway..
Helpful - 0
See your ENT if you are concerned.
Helpful - 0
i just got my rapid test result today  hiv neg. but hep. b positive.......so i guess all of my symptoms like canker sore ,numbness at the forehead , dry mouth, bad taste,cold and hot flashes,hives ....are the combination of anxiety and hep b?......or is this rapid test are really good/ok? by the way im on my 3month 5 weeks post exposure......thx
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community

Top HIV Answerers
366749 tn?1544695265
Karachi, Pakistan
370181 tn?1595629445
Arlington, WA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.
Can I get HIV from surfaces, like toilet seats?
Can you get HIV from casual contact, like hugging?
Frequency of HIV testing depends on your risk.
Post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) may help prevent HIV infection.