Aa
A
A
A
Close
HIV Prevention Community
52.8k Members

negative test at 12 weeks

helllo I recently got my 12 weeks negative result after unprotected sex with an hiv positive woman,  how assuring is this and also is it definitely conclusive? please someone answer
5 Responses
had two test in between the 12 weeks mark
Ignore the advise from above, he is a spammer and will be banned again when the mods see his post.

Your test is conclusive, you do not need to test again and thats by the current cdc guidlines.

Your hiv negative :) Learn from this and please use condoms from now on.

Can u read my post and reply please Symptoms r scaring me
Sorry davemartins that went to wrong place
366749 tn?1544698865
COMMUNITY LEADER
Your test result is conclusive. You do not need any test further.A conclusive test report always over and above any symptom. Just ignore those symptoms, could also be due to the reasons, other than HIV. You can address them separately by seeking appropriate medical help.
Have an Answer?
Top HIV Answerers
366749 tn?1544698865
Karachi, Pakistan
370181 tn?1428180348
Arlington, WA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
These tips can help HIV-positive women live a long, healthy life.
Despite the drop in new infections, black women are still at a high risk for HIV, the virus that causes Aids.
What are your HIV treatment options, and how do you choose the right one? Our panel of experts weighs in.
Learn the truth behind 14 common misconceptions about HIV.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.