HIV Prevention Community

negative test at 12 weeks

helllo I recently got my 12 weeks negative result after unprotected sex with an hiv positive woman,  how assuring is this and also is it definitely conclusive? please someone answer
had two test in between the 12 weeks mark
Ignore the advise from above, he is a spammer and will be banned again when the mods see his post.

Your test is conclusive, you do not need to test again and thats by the current cdc guidlines.

Your hiv negative :) Learn from this and please use condoms from now on.

Can u read my post and reply please Symptoms r scaring me
Sorry davemartins that went to wrong place
COMMUNITY LEADER
Your test result is conclusive. You do not need any test further.A conclusive test report always over and above any symptom. Just ignore those symptoms, could also be due to the reasons, other than HIV. You can address them separately by seeking appropriate medical help.