HIV Prevention Community

new roommate

I have a question about the risk of contracting the HIV virus.  My boyfriend recently had a new roommate move into his house.  The roommate is a young gay male.  I have become very good friends with the new roommate and he has secretly confided in me that he is HIV positive.  My boyfriend does not know about his roommates HIV status and the roommate would like to keep it quiet.  My concern with not telling him is the risk it puts my boyfriend in.  My boyfriend has ulcerative collitis and is also anemic and so he is sick quite often.  I am worried about them sharing a restroom.  Is my boyfriend at risk? Should I tell him this information?
Unless your boyfriend has unprotected anal sex with his roommate he does not have a risk.