HIV Prevention Community

oral sex and HIV (insertive)

I hear on this board that insertive oral is 0 risk. But today my OCD was bad and I went to Yahoo chat to the AIDS board and they said it is a risk that I should test.

Im a virgin and the only "sexual" encounter I had was almost 2 years ago May 27 2006 when a girl blew me. there was no blood on my penis. I hear no risk, but they some risk. Final thoughts?

OH and what about syphilis am I at risk for that?
No risk.
What about syphilis? Would I have known by now?
There are other STDs that you can get from someone giving you head. If you are concerned get an STD panel done.
Well I went to the doc last year and she said just test for herpes and HIV. Ill probably test is a month or two, but Im sure it's negative.
You're wasting your money getting tested for HIV. You do not contract HIV from getting a blowjob.
I meant syphilis. After almost 2 years should I test for it?
well? Shoud I?