HIV Prevention Community

oral sex

hi! i gave oral sex to a guy i didn't  know, he did not came on my mouth and i stop giving him a bj as soon that i've taste some pre-cum of him on my mouth. this was on april 12 of this year, 2( two) days later i started with an itchy trout and cough with greenish flame, fever with chilling, and diarrhea.

how likely is that this symptoms are related to HIV. please help. i don't have any fever or diarrhea anymore but my cough is still present with some to little flame and is white now. help :(
Move along spammer.
COMMUNITY LEADER
No, you were not at HIV risk due to this particular exposure. Your symptoms do not relate with ARS since HIV related symptoms do not appear that early.

even if you have a very mess up immune system or you've been in a very stressfull month. i have been in a very stress full month last month( april ). does that effect ars symptoms to actually start two days after exp because of me being weak.

also. I tested negative on May first, how likely am i to test negative in two more months. i know i might be over dramatic over here. but i'm scared because this cough just doesn't go away.  it's not a dry cough it's a cough with flame( mucus)...

do people with ars symptoms develop cough with flame? just asking, i appreciate some more answers from you. please and thank you.
COMMUNITY LEADER
You immune system does not come into play because it never encountered any virus. Similarly, it is the exposure, not our physical or psychological state, that counts when it comes to transmission. And your exposure does not exist.

Though little over 2 weeks are too short for a test to be conclusive, however it is not applicable in your case, because you were never exposed. Your test will always come negative.

For your complaints (certainly not because of HIV), please see a doctor.

i've been also seeing my tongue white lately with something like a spot on the back of my trout. i can see it while looking at the mirror and opening my mouth. all this stuffs get me very scared :(..

so to finish my post here. you are definitely sure that is not related to hiv, as i only given oral sex in the past. and no anal or vaginal sex?
You don't have an HIV concern,  you never had an exposure.
sorry to reply back! but why are some people on the poz forums saying that they became infected through oral sex. can this actually happen? answer back.
Because they don't want to tell you how they contracted HIV and you've never read it on this website.
i know but waiting for 3 more months to conclude if i'm hiv negative for sure it's killing me! honestly the only sex i've had in all this year is penile fellatio( blowjobs), and i have tested negative till may first of this month. but since i got flue like symptoms 2 days after this exposure  it's killing me and making it hard to concentrate on everything.

does anyone who gets infected  starts getting symptoms in two or 3 days later?
You don't have a waiting period, you've never had an exposure.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Dooney 007 is spreading misleading information. You were never exposed to HIV risk, as you were told
ok thank you so much! so you guys think this  symptoms i'm getting are from something else.
Move on spammer.