HIV Prevention Community

oraquick

Boy they sure are proud of there test the oraquick directions say 90 after possible contact if you test negtive you did not get infected with HIV no wacky 6 mouth deal so I hope there right have the derections right here the guy that gave me the test through the cdc program in montana let me keep it It sure made me feel alot better than the ant deppresion pills or anything for that matter so next time you go get tested ask if you can to .silly I know but its working for me tonight
Where are you located again?
montana
Montana
You know i even talked to this guy his starting an out reach program here with anouther clinic i told him when I make it through this I'l have know problem helping out. It sure is funny how everything works out 3 mouths ago i would'nt have beleaved i would be here in this kind of a deal maybe that would be kool helpping crazy people like myself