HIV Prevention Community

please help hiv rash

It has been almost 4 weeks since I had protected sex with an african prostitute. But I hvae gotten so many symptoms since then night sweat/chills, sore throat, fever (I don't think it was as bad as hiv fever because I could get out of bed), also a cold and loose stool. I keep having doubts that the condom broke because I had burning rash between my legs and in my anus and penis when I urinate. I got tested for chlamidiya and it was negative, which gave me some peace that the condom was ok. But today I noticed there is a red rash on my abdomen and high up on my back where the shoulder plates are. I'm really freaking out about this. The rash is not really itchy. Please advise is this hiv rash?
these symptoms are due to ur anxiety...u had protected sex so dont worry..u have 0 risk
http://www.medhelp.org/posts/HIV-Prevention/Oral-sex-worryPlease-help-me/show/1281388?personal_page_id=1608628#post_5866328

* Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusively negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to action by MedHelp. Conclusively negative results or a no-risk situation will be based upon the criteria established by MedHelp’s doctors. Action will be taken as follows:
* After excessive posting, a warning will be issued by MedHelp
* Continuing to post regarding the negative result / no risk situation will result in a 3 day suspension
* Continuing to post upon your return will result in a permanent ban.
I'm sorry teak for being a pain in the butt. You and Lizzie help out so many people and reassurance from you means a lot. Chintu thank you.
you are welcome and keep your mind peace:)