HIV Prevention Community

pls help me gett i marrige or not

sir/mam i am  i had sexsual exposure with sex worker and she was hiv positive and the condom broke for 1 or 2 seconds then i changed then after i did pcr proviral dna pcr test aftr 45 days the result was non reactive then after 6 weeks rapid test for hiv1/2 the result was negative then after 3 months elisa result was non reactive then after 5 months elisa result was negative then after 6 months  4th generation elisa test the result was also non reactivethen after 8 months westernblot test that was also negative, then after 8 months rna pcr viral load test for hiv 1 the result was <20 means not detected
then after 9 months tested by two rapid tests kits result was negative ,now i did 3rd generation hiv rapid test after 10 months the result is negative then after 10,11 and now 12 months sd bioline3.0 rapid test all were negative , after 13 months i did duo test from dr lal path lab the result is negative , then after 15 ,16 1and now 18 months after rapid test fron hiv1/2 are also negative but i have white coated tongue fron the exposure and phelgum, wehight is ok bur neck pain and tongue pain fear me, i want to marry but i am still nevers pls help me what i do now, i had all ars symptos like fever, small red dote on hands, white spots on shoulders, cramps, neck pain, white coated tongue, phlegm without cough,3 kg weight loss after 2 months of exposure, now my weight in ok but i have white coated tongue and pain on it and phlegm and take lot of medicines but that not doing some work i want to know about
1) is hiv antibodies test conclusive after 18 months?
2) why my cd4 and cd8 cells low is it due to hiv?
3) can hiv rna pcr quantitative tests detects virus after 7 months or take time?
4) is white furry toung is due to hi?
5)is any case of hiv have you seen who took more than 1 year for seropositive?
6) can i get marriage or i have to wait ?
7) can it be hiv 2?
8) pain on tongue and slightly white why?

You do not have an HIV concern.
3 months is conclusive bhai.As per my knowledge cd4 cells count is not checked for non-reactive , you got conclusive result,tension mat lo yaar ... chill. regarding pain in the tongue,please check with doctor