HIV Prevention Community

possible exposure

Hi guys I have been reading.the. Forums.but didnt really sign up. Anyway thanks to all the experts in these fields and the drs for helping.

I have a clarification hence my asking. I just.had.an encounter where the riskiest was receiving and giving unprotected oral. I know from reading other thrreads that oral is of negligible risk.

However.my. Situation is that I am uncircumcised and in the moment received it. I also gave cunnilingus and halfway through.i remembered I had phlegm.

This phlegm im not.sure if it.was from an unprotected oral I received 2 weeks ago. For 5 days I have been.sneezing and had watery stools and frequent.the.toilet at most.3 times a day. Are these symptoms a cause for.concern? Thanks
Your safe.You are not going to contract hiv from grinding,fingering is a zero risk situation aswell.You can relax,you have nothing to worry about.
To begin with you never had an hiv risk because there have never been any substantiated cases of hiv being transmitted via oral sex,however i would advise that you test for more common std,s.Also stress and anxiety can cause the symptoms you are having aswell.
Okay thanks getitright77. So am I right to say that my being uncircumcised doesn't really matter for unprotected oral? Yea the phlegm bit I guess I caught it from a friend (because my friends all are having cough and phlegm too)

as for the diarrhoea it could be some food I ate i guess.. thanks!
Being uncircumcised has nothing to do with it oral sex is just simply a zero risk activity for hiv transmission and several studies documented are proof of this.
okay thank you but last question. I noticed I have this bumps/rashes on my entire back though they are not that itchy. I know I had them since I was young but that was mainly near the shoulders. This time it's throughout the back. THey aren't really itchy so I didn't notice them till just now when I was changing. It feels good to scratch them though but yea it's not itchy.. Thanks
Hi what's your opinion regarding the bumps on my back issue?
I don,t know how they got there but i can assure you it has nothing to do with hiv because you never had a risk.
Hey thanks another question sorry.

I had another encounter today but yea avoided oral as I was having some sore throat like (feels like phlegm but when I cough it's a dry cough).

Anyway today the 'riskiest' encounter was before putting on the condoms, she grinded herself on me (I heard that she went to a club just the night before in fact <12 hours before). Although I doubt she had any exposure, assuming she had unprotected sex in the club would her grinding herself on me without protection be of any risk? As she grinded, I did not feel any fluid. The other would be fingering but that's a no risk situation right? She's a CSW btw. The sex was protected.

Thanks!!
Pls help!
Thanks getitright77! I guess it was just paranoia because lately my sore throat hasn't healed and I had some mouth ulcers. Guess it was just paranoia and over-reacting. Thanks once again!
oh so sorry but I had this like heat rash on exact spot on my neck (exactly above the lymph node). now it doesn't irritate anymore. However i just found another one on my thigh. But it's just 1 red dot and it doesn't hurt (wouldn't know if i didn't see it)

Is it a cause for concern? or just heat rash? (was walking around pretty much in jeans and it was hot so could be i guess..)
You had NO RISK, Your symptoms are not do to HIV Period!
Hey nick sorry I understand but a last question. For about 3 - 4 days now I had like these small sores/bumps on my lip. Just about 2 hours ago I noticed another one forming on my lip (looks like a tiny pimple with those tiny yellowish coating on top). It doesn't hurt just that it's annoying in a way because when I suck on my lip I can feel it. Is it a cause for worry?
You're not understanding.  NO symptom you come up with will be related to HIV because you NEVER had a risk.  Time to move on...
Sorry yea final doubt. Fingering is.not a risk for Hiv right? Because I fingered her for about 4.mins quite fast pace and really inserted in. And she gave me unprotected oral for about 4 secs. Im uncircumcised
No risk.
okay thank you Teak just wanna confirm I had some some rashes on my hands (looks like allergic reaction). It's not itchy it's just those tiny bumps that can be uncomfortable. I had quite a few amount of alcohol last night (and this has happened before in the past when I drank wine) so it's most likely allergy and not anything else right ? thanks
re-read what you've been told.

kindly move along...you do NOT have a hiv concern
thanks Lizzie some rash just erupted on top of my right foot is that a worry?
YOU HAD NO RISK ! ! ! ! ! ! !
okay right after my message I had some rash on my other foot and today just noticed this small pimple like bump on my lower lip. It's not a risk right? the unprotected oral (i'm uncircumcised) has me more worried i guess. Fingering and Cunnilingus are of no risks?
* Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusively negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to action by MedHelp. Conclusively negative results or a no-risk situation will be based upon the criteria established by MedHelp’s doctors. Action will be taken as follows:
    * After excessive posting, a warning will be issued by MedHelp
    * Continuing to post regarding the negative result / no risk situation will result in a 3 day suspension
    * Continuing to post upon your return will result in a permanent ban.
Please teak pls help It's been a week and there is still rash on my hand (mainly on my left finger where it's most prominent) it isn't itchy just that the finger is riddled with these tiny raised bumps (not red) just looks like the skin has some tiny bumps. ?? It's on the other fingers too but not as obvious the index is most obv
GO TO A DOCTOR AND NOT A FORUM.

YOU HAD NO RISK FOR CONTRACTING HIV - THIS FORUM HAS NOTHING LEFT TO OFFER ! ! !