HIV Prevention Community

possible hiv exposure

i am a male that recieved unprotected oral sex from a sex worker with unknown hiv status for about 30 seconds and before this i had unprotected sex with her for about 10-15 seconds to try to get me hard but i wasnt really hard so i was barely inserted in her. i was wondering what my risk is of contracting hiv.
also i would like to add that there is very little chance that she came or pre came at all
Well since you had unprotected sex then you are at risk. Unlikely yo get HIV from 10-15 seconds but test at 28 days with a DUO test.
i was not hard so i was barely inside. does that change anything?
No
i thought i read that the disease is mostly deeper in the vagina?
Penitration=risk, that is what we go by.