HIV Prevention Community

protected anal sex and unprotected oral sex and kissing

Hi I had unprotected oral sex with a lady boy in Thailand and protected anal sex and kissing after 14 days I took 4 gen test which turns to be negative
How reliable is this plz reply
You never had a risk since the sex was protected. Receiving oral sex- you getting sucked is not a risk for HIV.
Thanks for the reply from last 3 weeks all the negative things are coming to my mind sometime I think I have all the symptoms I have small rashes on my arms, I think I am overthinking.
Day after 2morrow I will go for 4 gen test after 30  days..
It will be negative! I would not say f it wasn't true!
I got 4th gen test done after 29 days exposure it is negative but they have asked to confirm after 3 month...
Its not going to change! Take care!