HIV Prevention Community

protected sex with escort with blood

Hey, i know that protected vaginal sex and no breakage means your safe from hiv. But when i finished and pulled out there was blood on the condom as well as the base of my penis, I dont think this girl has hiv but should I be worried. by the way I also have hsv 1(gential) although i take meds and haven't had a breakout in quite sometime. I think I know the answer to the question, but just looking for some knowledgeable info on this.
Wouldn't had mattered if she was positive you had protected sex.
You are totally safe as long as the head of your **** did not contact that blood.
But even did,the odds is very very low,If i were u under such circumstance,I am gonna forget about it.
thanks, for the quick response...maybe no more sex with escorts!