Don't have unprotected sex with anyone unless you have both been tested and are in a monogamist relationship. You may get infect on your first exposure or your hundredth exposure. It would be like playing Russian roulette.
i read from cdc and another doctor and thay said rist of hiv is 1 in 2000 sex act with condom or without condom .
sir can you explain me ?
Are you going to end up 1 or 2000? Just don't have unprotected sex.
i cannot live with this anxiety . i try to forget about hiv . but anxiety and stress attack me everyday . if i go for test i will feel better . i used condom all time but i still worry about experience like small cut open wound on penis during sex .
should i go for test ? i scare about test .
If you use a condom then you had no risk.
ok thank for answer .
tell me how to stop anxiety and stress . when i go out or stay at home everybody think that i'm crazy . because my face look so sad .
i will go for test . know status feel better than this situation .
before i go for test i will search for hospital and doctor for hiv treatment .
i will do it in singapore . i really want to get treatment in usa but it's too far from asia and it's hard to get us visa and i don't know hospital in usa accept foriegner or not . i'm not american .
need some advise .
Treatment for what? YOU HAD NO RISK.
i have one more question .
what's different quality of latex condom between made in developed country and developing country ? are they offer same prevention ?
i stay in cambodia and i don't know how much their latex condom prevent hiv and another std . but i know they import latex condom from malaysia .
* Any member who creates a second nickname will immediately be banned and have any subsequent nicknames banned.
its name number 1 . i think you don't know this brand it made in malaysia but it's not using in malaysia . sometime i used okamoto made in japan but it made by sheerlon .
* Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusively negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to action by MedHelp. Conclusively negative results or a no-risk situation will be based upon the criteria established by MedHelp’s doctors. Action will be taken as follows:
* After excessive posting, a warning will be issued by MedHelp
* Continuing to post regarding the negative result / no risk situation will result in a 3 day suspension
* Continuing to post upon your return will result in a permanent ban.