HIV Prevention Community
53k Members

question about rapid test hiv chebio sure check 1. / 2

Hello, my question is related to the fast tests that are on the market in Mexico, here a call Chembio Sure Check HIV 1/2 is applied, my specific question is to know two things:

First generation is the test, 3 or 4,
Second, whether after 122 days are 100% conclusive,
If there are changes in the results, from negative to positive, after 2 tests, one at 85 days and the other for 122 days.

thanks
hi?
You should check the manufacture website for more info on the test.
3 months is concluisve
I do not understand, this forum is to answer questions, my question is if they know the rapid test was applied to me, and scope, but we turn the same.

Anyway thank you very much just wanted to be quiet.

regards
You have 46 posts, enough is enough.
No lo vuelvo a molestar

Gracias
So you want me to tell you if some test in Mexico is 3rd or 4th generation? Sorry that is research for YOU to do.
Gracias