HIV Prevention Community

rapid hiv test results

When u do a rapid hiv test, are the results determined strictly by what you see on the test, such as a line without the circle.  Or do they put it through a computer to determine it.  Because she told me i was neg. and i only did one test but the sheet she gave me has 1st test result and she circled non reactive. 2st rapid test and theres a * next to reactive. Then it says test result=confirmatory result non reactive, confirmed positive, inconclusive/indeterminate. And under that it says although a western blot was ordered to confirm the results of the two rapid tests we consider this individual positive for hiv and have referred them to care. I went back today and asked her and she said we only did one test and it was non  reactive, but why would the sheet say this? Did she mess up, and is afraid she'll get fired or should i be freaked out?
* Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusively negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to action by MedHelp. Conclusively negative results or a no-risk situation will be based upon the criteria established by MedHelp’s doctors. Action will be taken as follows:
    * After excessive posting, a warning will be issued by MedHelp
    * Continuing to post regarding the negative result / no risk situation will result in a 3 day suspension
    * Continuing to post upon your return will result in a permanent ban.
So you wont answer whether you determine the rapid test simply by looking at or it is a run through a computer, thats all i want to know, for educational purposes. If not, thanks anyway, maybe ive offically gone crazy, by having other health problems not related to hiv.