Aa
A
A
A
Close
HIV Prevention Community
53.2k Members
what are the chance of HIV to spread through a rash. i had sex with csw and at that time i had rash due to jock itch. her vaginal fluid had come to contact with the rash. if she is hiv positive wat are d chances for me to get infected.
17 Responses
You didn't have a risk. HIV is not spread outside its host.
outside its host means??? wat is d condition dat it is inside the host???
Within the body not on the outside of your body.
why is it dat way???? gennerally other viruses can spread outside also, den y is hiv virus so???
Look it up.
1519393 tn?1306802108
HIV is a weak virus and does not infect this way, when it is exposed to air it becomes inactive. It will not become active again, therefore even though you had jock itch the virus will not enter that area outside of your body. It would take place inside without a condom.
You didn't have a risk this way. Your using condoms and it protects you from the virus.
you will be okay.
do u mean to say dat even if she is hiv positive and her vaginal fluid touches my rash i will not get infected???
1519393 tn?1306802108
Yes...you would not get HIV this way. You do not need to worry about this anymore.
can I believe?????
should i do a test in dis case????
186166 tn?1385259382
you've been told you had NO risk.   why would you come back and ask if you needed a test?

kindly move along...you do not have a hiv concern
i have some problem now. Some pimple appear on my shoulder and they keep coming one after other. one remain for 2-3 days. also skin on my right hand palm is shedding. Is dis related to hiv ????
and also a red spot on my tongue which is paining...
* Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusively negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to action by MedHelp. Conclusively negative results or a no-risk situation will be based upon the criteria established by MedHelp’s doctors. Action will be taken as follows:
    * After excessive posting, a warning will be issued by MedHelp
    * Continuing to post regarding the negative result / no risk situation will result in a 3 day suspension
    * Continuing to post upon your return will result in a permanent ban.

plssss...  are they symptoms of hiv...
WHAT PART OF YOU DIDN'T HAVE A RISK IS IT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND. MOVE ON.
Have an Answer?
Top HIV Answerers
366749 tn?1544695265
Karachi, Pakistan
370181 tn?1428176748
Arlington, WA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
These tips can help HIV-positive women live a long, healthy life.
Despite the drop in new infections, black women are still at a high risk for HIV, the virus that causes Aids.
What are your HIV treatment options, and how do you choose the right one? Our panel of experts weighs in.
Learn the truth behind 14 common misconceptions about HIV.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.