Aa
A
A
A
Close
HIV Prevention Community
52.6k Members

red dots on my tongue

I am 45 years old. I have had sex with a prostitute. I did wear a condom, but did receive orval without a condom. My problem is I have started to see red small dots on the tip of my tongue and also a funny tingling feeling around my mouth. I also my noticed my testicule are red and ichty and theres a white shinny mark on the shaft of my penis. The tip of my penis also feels funny. I also am experancing the rest of my body seems to be ichty. My head is all over the place with worry. I had a HIV test about two years ago because I had the same problems. I never got any word back so I through everything was fine I do work in some hot countries so I sweat alot around my testicule causing me to chaff. Can someone please help
5 Responses
186166 tn?1385262982
you never had a risk for contracting hiv from what you have described.

if you are having health concerns...see a doctor...it's not hiv related
Hi Lizze,
That makes me feel a bit better. I have been googling for answers and I think this has put a lot of things in my head.

Thanks
186166 tn?1385262982
google will kill ya
Hi Lizzie,
Went to the GUM centre today and got tested. They took some samples and a urine test. The doctor also took a HIV blood test. He said I have a infection, but wouldnt know what is was for a couple of weeks. He give me some antibiotics called azithromycin. I'm at my wits end. I have a wife and two great kids at home and its killing me to think I could have dangered my wife and my marriage. I couldnt live without them, but I'm keep thinking about killing myself. I dont want to but i couldnt live with myself if I cause harm to my wife
186166 tn?1385262982
if you are thinking about killing yourself because of something that you dont have...then i would go straight to the psych ward at your nearest hospital.

it's GUILT...NOT HIV ! ! !
Have an Answer?
Top HIV Answerers
366749 tn?1544698865
Karachi, Pakistan
370181 tn?1428180348
Arlington, WA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
These tips can help HIV-positive women live a long, healthy life.
Despite the drop in new infections, black women are still at a high risk for HIV, the virus that causes Aids.
What are your HIV treatment options, and how do you choose the right one? Our panel of experts weighs in.
Learn the truth behind 14 common misconceptions about HIV.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.