Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

regarding hiv

I was a victim of a aids drug adict  jap me with dirty needle and later went to hospital they told me that is is 0.2 percent according to them it might dispere either will be get aids within 3 months is possible i cant get aids if my body fight back what should i do to avoid.
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Thanks again mitch after reading carefully your message make me feel litle better i think i should get a better doctor to get more information. I dont know whast wrong with the doctor of informing in such a way.  I am really confused thanks again for the info i am not aware much of hiv.
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
SO YOU'RE ASKING US TO BELIEVE THAT SOME STRANGE PERSON ROBBED YOU AND STUCK YOU WITH A NEEDLE IN YOUR NECK????????

HHHUUUMMMMMMMMMMMM...STRANGE ! ! !
Helpful - 0
Find a doctor that knows what they are talking about and get rid of the quack.
Helpful - 0
Thanks for the comments  The  guy who japed me in my neck with dirty shyringe and very old  he actually japed and robed my belonging. According the doctor there is 0.2 hiv ,  and she told me that all in gods hand u might get aids or not all depends withthin 3 months that is why i am wooried i am a normal leaving person and vegetarian too.  What should i  do . They said all depend on the immunity system in my body.  Can it possible that i dont get it I am very worried.
Helpful - 0
755829 tn?1246919225
That information is not really correct, first you can't catch AIDs, you develop it after you catch HIV, old needles aren’t a high risk for HIV as HIV has been exposed to the environment for some time and is rendered inactive, the situation where HIV is spread through needles is in the healthcare sector or through the sharing of needles through drug use, as the blood is relatively fresh.  
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community

Top HIV Answerers
366749 tn?1544695265
Karachi, Pakistan
370181 tn?1595629445
Arlington, WA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.
Can I get HIV from surfaces, like toilet seats?
Can you get HIV from casual contact, like hugging?
Frequency of HIV testing depends on your risk.
Post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) may help prevent HIV infection.