HIV Prevention Community

retest after 6 months negative

I just want to knw that futher testing of hiv is required after 6 months of negative test result, plz help dont knw wat to do helpless and scared of hiv.( biggest mistake of my life). as after the 6 months negative i still have the sympotms of palm burning sensation which was initally more and knw its decreasing, and slight swelling in my lymph node, plz help.
You don't have an HIV concern.
you are hiv negative.you have tested well over the hiv window period of 3months that is conclusive.your symptoms are probably due to stress and anxiety.rashes are quite common from particular soaps and medications.
sorry disreguard the rashes and medication sentence that doesnt apply to you