HIV Prevention Community

risk?

Hi i am a 25 yrs old boi. i had a frottage activity with a friend that lasted for less than 2 mins? however. after that incident i am like down with flu and cold. i am having like a swell or pimple like thingy on my armpit. was i at risk of hiv? i have seen through online websites that say common cold will lead to swelling of some nodes. please advise.

Frottage DOESN'T count as HIV risk and you've read websites with wrong info in them. Symptoms are terrible indicators of HIV. No need to worry about HIV at all.
hi thanks ricky.
so does it mean that the symtomps i am having now are just common flu and cold?
i was so worried that the frottage when he was holding my penis with his together would lead to hiv..
we have no anal . no oral nothing. just massaging.
That could be due to anything but HIV. If they persist, I suggest you visit a doctor, but I guess they're due to your HIV fear like many of the cases here but I don't know for sure.
thanks ricky. i do hope is not hiv related. i think i am down with a serious cold. that leads to those symptomps.
No, it's not due to HIV.
i wonder why there are so many websites tat says swollen lymph nodes are due to hiv..
They are uneducated and have no medical background.
thanks teak.
thanks for assuring tat i have hiv free. oh i have one question. is it true that swollen lymph nodes from hiv virus are painless?
true
thanks lizzie. mine is pain! and i am currently having a cold or flu. isit due to it?
possibly

its NOT hiv related !
thanks lizzie thanks alot. u have once again made me feel safe..
btw. when  i mean frotting i mean rubbing 2 penis together?
i know what frottage is

hiv is transmitted when a PENIS is INSIDE a VAGINA / ANUS.
thanks lizzie thanks