HIV Prevention Community

İs it risk performing unprotected cunnilingus?

Dear doctors and friends,
I performed unprotected cunnilingus on a dancer woman who i dont know her hiv status last week. İs it risk for hiv? Do i need test? 4 days after i started to feel so cold and flu. Also felt pain and tired all my body. Can you please inform me about hiv risk from this activity?
This is not how you get HIV.  People get HIV by having unprotected vaginal or anal intercourse where penetration occurred or sharing IV drug needles. Air and saliva deactivate the virus.  So, you had zero risk and your cold symptoms are likely due to just a cold.  
Thank you for your answer, you are doing great job here, regards.
So i dont need a hiv test because of performed unprotected cunnilingus yes?
Hey GuitarRox, where do you get that information about “no risk” ? Does it apply also to oral sex with a man?