Aa
A
A
A
Close
HIV Prevention Community
53.3k Members

scared,hiv,help....don't know how to control my fear

Male 20, 3days ago had anal sex with prostitute.. M at the top.... Don't know her HIV status....but my penis is not fully erect (guess due to alcohol I consumed, but I am fully conscious)by giving oral she make it erect..She lay down all straight(with her front side towards the bed and back side towards the roof), not in proper position for anal (like laying down In opposite of missionary style and legs kept straight) she lay down in such a way that I can't even see her poop hole.... As all light are,in dark I try to insert my penis but I don't feel like any thing going in (but she screamed loudly)then for like 6 to 7.sec thrusting in and out like 2 or 3 pushes(unprotected sex)... But I don't feel like anything going in and out.... It's like I am moving my body only... There is no sensation in my penis like going in and out... M really worried.. Did I got myself struck into severe problem having outcomes like std's....as during sex she makes large sounds that makes me to think like "she is screaming hence something goes in(but she is prostitute)" but I.don't feel that... Going in and out....now my mind also give me another thought like she lay straight with her but little up such that u can't even feel her poop hole without separating her bum cheeks.... Even In case If I go inside her,so that is for 6 second approx.... Am I got myself into trouble.... Plzzzz help me sir..... I can't even concentrate in my studies... I know I did wrong things.. Like getting myself In all this..plzzzz help.....
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Top HIV Answerers
366749 tn?1544695265
Karachi, Pakistan
370181 tn?1595629445
Arlington, WA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
These tips can help HIV-positive women live a long, healthy life.
Despite the drop in new infections, black women are still at a high risk for HIV, the virus that causes Aids.
What are your HIV treatment options, and how do you choose the right one? Our panel of experts weighs in.
Learn the truth behind 14 common misconceptions about HIV.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.