HIV Prevention Community

scared

Hello

2 months ago i had a groin problem because of 3 days reusing tight underwears and i always got a sweat down there,it started with a friction- like pain and a week after it healed,i noticed some tiny white open sores(not raised)on both sides which is painful in touch,i treated it with rubbing alcohol everytime i take a bath,it was all healed in 3 weeks.

My question: Is it possible that it is hiv? because at that time i am also sufferring from a fever on&off,sore throat,nausea & vommiting,muscle pains,weakness,headache,and diarhea

What are those sores?

I have never tried sex ever in my life but i am scared.

Is it just that i am a cyberchondriac? Because i usually read symptoms online

Should i take a test?
Also i am so scared because a month before all those symptoms showed up i got pricked by a lancet which i dont know if it is reused.and another thing that scares me is about two weeks before those symptoms showed up i got a knife cut on my hand and inside the karate lecture is a student bleeding and got into my cut(1 day old)

It just scares me till now
Non of the things you say put you at risk for HIV.
Thank you very much i will move on now