HIV Prevention Community

sex with an HIV positive person

Ive been dating this guy which I really like for a while and we had sex with a condom once, then he told me he is HIV positive and is taking truvada, I like him n we r dating but me being HIV negative I can't help but worry if I got it already. What is the probability that I got HIV if he is on truvada and we used a condom? He mentioned he is not rcontagious n has the least aggressive form of HIV. He's been on treatment for 29 years and is undetectable. I just want to know what r the chances I got it that night, we only had protected vaginal intercourse.
It was protected so you have absolutely zero risk what so ever to have an HIV transmission from this. Just make sure he is ALWAYS on his meds and you use a condom every time no matter what.
Travada is not taken by itself for the treatment of HIV.  You never had an exposure you had protected sex.