HIV Prevention Community

sore throat

I am from china, I did unprotected sex 6 weeks ago,I  got sore throat  from 2th weeks,   5 weeks later, I tested HIV in a hospital, and the results were negative ,Is not already safe ?
4th generation test is conclusive at 28 days. Probably everyone on the planet got a few sore throats this year so you are wasting your time wondering if it proves something.
Thanks Dr.
I had a sore throat for a month, but it has not improved with some medicine, Now Chinese hospitals are using the 3 generation of detection, I  was worried that I was infected with HIV . So I went to the hospital to test, and I want to know the possibility of infection?
Thanks Dr.
It depends, did you have vaginal, anal or oral sex? Is sex partner prostitute or drug user? 4th generation hiv test is conclusive at 28 days, 3th generation after 3 months.