HIV Prevention Community

statistics for males infected by females

I searched the entire web and it seems almost impossible to find even a rough estimate of males that have been infected by females through vaginal intercourse. Does anyone know if the info is out there anywhere and if so where to find it? I want to find out what percentage of all hiv/aids cases are from males who have sex with women.

Thanks,
Blackout69
Google CDC surveillance.
Interesting...I didnt see a category for female to male transmission.
I saw on potsdam.ed they say out of 700000 aids cases 122 can be attributed to males catching it from females during unprotected vaginal sex. Does that number seem like it could be accurate? I thought it would be much higher if any one know that would be great
That does seem very low number, but look at the number of women who have HIV. It is not a high number either.
But let me also add just because numbers are low that does not give justification to have unprotected sex. Always use condoms.
I definitely agree I wasn't asking to justify not using condoms I was just trying to understand for myself when sometimes condoms break the doctors still say little to no risk in some of the answers. I grew up terrified that I'm going to get infected and I'm trying to shake the phobia through facts.