HIV Prevention Community

sticky night sweat after sexual exposure.

hi. I posted a while ago about an exposure i had. I was told I had no risk. However lately I have been trying to remember if he might've slipped out of the condom on purpuse and went on ON the condom instead of IN the condom. That is because, as I said before, after we finished and he got back on his feet, his penis was already out but the condom was still in, I know this might be because he lost the erection, but it also makes me wonder if what I suspect is true.
The reason is I keep sweating at night and feel sticky in the morning on my chest and forehead, I also had some issues with my respiratory system, I thought it was allergies, but now along with this I don't know what to think anymore.
Have you ever had a case like this???
The thing is I've heard about people who pass hiv on purpose and probably he just tricked me with his idea of using the condom just to take it off. I think I might've started suspecting this because of the sms he sent me 1 week later about him having contracted pubic lice, fungi and a tongue sore, (I have none of the sorts!) he blamed me saying he hadnn't had sex with anyone in a loooong time yet he had 2 packs of lube and condoms in his bedroom.
please help, I can't think of anything else.
If you're having doubts of your sex being protected, take a DUO test at 28 days.
I m pretty sure I saw the semen in the condom, he tookii t and threw it away. I know i shouldve examined it more thoroughly, but it was dark and I really thought I could trust this guy. Even so Ive read condoms are only 97% effective. Im getting tested on moday. What do you think are my odds?
It says 97% because condoms break sometimes.  However, an intact condoms means no risk.