HIV Prevention Community

stress

Hello I would like to know if thinking you have HIV and stressing without knowing can do harm to a person body! There reason am asking I had unprotected vaginal intercourse about 4 years ago and everything I get a cold or soar throat or anthing else I think it's HIV which I stress so much but am scared to take test! So can stressing so much harm your Mind and body thanks.
Stress can do a lot of harm to the body.
Test and be done with it. Get a quick oral test and you should know withint minutes.
Yes, stress is bad for you, particularly your heart.

You have no reason to be scared to test. You either have HIV or you don't, taking the test doesn't influence that.

Your test result will almost certainly be negative, anyway.