HIV Prevention Community

stress

Dear Dr
I am am 25 girl who had unprotected sex with a guy who I dont know if he is negative or positive about 3 months ago. I have read the vebsites 1000 times to be sure if I have HIV symptoms in me or not but Iam still stressed.
As long as I remembre I just had fever once for just one day and I didnt have diarrhoea or lose of wight or fatigue. Since I am living in UK which is cold all the time and also I am a smoker, I usually have sore throat which comes and goes with headaches. Im not sure about my lymph nodes if they are swollen or not as I didnt check them before but I can feel them in my groin and neck ( Im not sure how big they should be under my fingers when they are normal). recently I feel tingle in my right hand and foot which is not serious alot. I have pain in my shoulder muscles as well.
Im in stress 24/7 and I cant throw this out of my mind.
Im getting mad and crzy about getting the HIV and Im scared to get tested.
Would you please tell me if these could be a sighn of HIV.
thank you so much in advance
Symptoms have nothing to do with HIV. Test now for your status.