HIV Prevention Community

swollen lymph nodes....

Hi and merry christmas :)

5 months after having protected sex,I was thinking about HIV all the time and I developed these symptoms :

1:nullness in the head, with a severe headache that lasted for about 1 week not to mention bieng tired all the time.
2:after the headache started to cool down and get better I had a flue for about 5 days with no high fever, only sneezing and runny nose...
3:after that I felt dryness in my upper mouth and swollen lymph nodes in the right side of my neck

then I went to a doctor and he told me that I'm having a high blood pressure.....

and now  after all of that....I feel mostly ok...no tiredness...no severe headaches....although i feel it sometimes quickly and it doesnt take long......

So I'm concerned about this.....why did I have a long headache that lasted for a long time???

and what are the causes of these swollen lymph nodes?? could it be there for other causes that has nothing to do with HIV??

plz answer me...what do u think about all of these symptoms?? could it be from thinking all the time???

have you gotten tested for hiv yet
Reread the replies you have been give. You DID NOT have a risk of contracting HIV.
Thanx teak I know I annoyed u with my questions but I had these new stuff happening thats why I thought I would come again and check up with u guys...thanx

johnnyd125

No I didnt coz I'm scared.....actually I have never had sex except 2 times 5 months ago with 2 prostitutes and I tried to do it as safe as I can....I had a condom put on correctly and had the sex very quickly with no kisses no nothing....only some blowjobs with condoms on.....u think I need HIV tests???

So teak I'm really sorry this is the last question......

what are these symptoms I had ???  are they clear symptoms of hiv or could be something else ?

Thanx
See a doctor if your are concerned about your symptoms. They have nothing to do with HIV.
Thanx teak...appreciate it man

xfai

No after the sex I was fine till last 2 weeks....wich was after the sex in about 5 months

where I suddenly had this headache that was followed by a flu and high blood pressure

does it make a differance?
I had H1N1 once me and my brother...at a time really near to that intercoures I had with that prostitute....

I just cant remember was it before or after :(

Now I'm worried if that flu I had these days had something to do with that sex I had, I know I didnt have a risk but I'm tired of thinking....my H1N1 tests for me and my bro turned positive
you have been assessed as not having a risk for contracting hiv.  you have also been told that whatever "symptoms" you are having are NOT hiv related.

kindly move on as this forum has nothing left to offer.