HIV Prevention Community

swollen lymph nodes

I know you all probably get asked this a lot, but I just need some peace of mind. I recieved unprotected anal sex about 5 weeks ago. Last week the lymph nodes in my neck got swollen and a few days later I got some kind of flu-like virus (fever, sore throat, body aches, chills) and it went away after a few days. Now after a week my lymph nodes in my neck are still swollen, and I just noticed that the lymph nodes in my groin seem to be swollen.

Could the lymph nodes in my groin swell from this virus I had or does this sound like symptoms of HIV? I'm probably just being paranoid but I'd like some opinions. The lymph nodes aren't sore or tender at all, just swollen.
Thanks for the responses. This person assured me they had been tested and were clean, but these symptoms are a bit unsettling.
I'm very clean but I've been positive over 27 years. You can never take anyones word as to their status.
Teak, you mean that you are HIV+?
Of course I'm positive. Now don't be hijacking crazysilence's thread.
Thanks Teak. I don't know if you'd know, but does that sound like a typical HIV infection response? Brief illness and swollen lymph nodes? are there other viruses that could cause a similar response?
Thousands of viruses and bacterial infections have the same symptoms. HIV has no specific symptoms.