symptom get worse

i had gotten a handjob from a female, she a  cut on her face, while i had a sope sores on my penis. can i get hiv from that situration. In regards to symptoms: sever night sweat, sore thoat, pain in knee, burning pain in knee and under armpit. cough, sinus infection, lymp node apper two month after on my jaw and head. todate i have burning and severe joint  pain. I went to the doctor he said that the buning pain in knee and pain is the cause from a virus.

Question:
1.are all thses symptom indiction of hiv
2. do lympe nodes occur two month after
3.what is my risk and do i need testing
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
1. No
2. Node swell for many reasons
3. No risk, never a risk. All symptoms are not HIV related and probably anxiety related.

Again, no risk what so ever. No matter what you say being masterbated is not a risk at all.
Helpful - 0
even is there is an open sore on each of us.
Helpful - 0
An open cut on her face, what does that have to do with anything? Oh because maybe she wiped her face off since it was dripping blood and then masterbated you? Or maybe blood dripped from her face on to your penis when masterbating you?

No risk, again as I said, no matter what you say (add to the story or try to pose a what if) it is not a risk.
Helpful - 0
HIV can not be transmitted by a kiss. Experts are not completely certain about HIV transmission through deep, prolonged, or "French" kissing. While scientists believe it is remotely possible, there has never been a known case of HIV transfusion through kissing. Most scientists agree that transmission of HIV through deep or prolonged kissing may be possible, but would be extremely unlikely.

Helpful - 0

No one has ever gotten HIV from kissing, in over 25 years...it's not possible to get it from kissing.

But if you want to play that game then it is possible that you will be hit by a comet, or that the sun will explode.
Helpful - 0
does ARS Symptom continue of more than 5 month , because i have this bunring and pian in knee for more than 5 month.
Helpful - 0
and i  not playing any games
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community