HIV Prevention Community

symptoms 3 weeks after exposure

i had protected vaginal intercourse with a sex worker to the best of my knowledge,i dont think the condom broke,its been 3 weeks since the incident and today i woke up with a slight sore throat,temperature of 99.6 farenheit and a rash on my chest a couple of centimetres below my neck...it is not raised but red patches in the middle of my chest....
i fear that it is the start of hiv ars symptoms...do ars just come all of a sudden with 101 fever,rash over whole upper body and sore throat and body pain or it takes time like slight temperature that increases and rash that develops slowly to the rest of body.....very worried
ARS doesnt come period from protected sex ! ! !
then why am i getting all the symptoms...the rash,fever and sore throat...please answer the last part of my question that
"then why am i getting all the symptoms...the rash,fever and sore throat"

because you are just sick ! ! !  its not hiv.
just answer this part and my anxiety will be relieved:
do ars just come all of a sudden with 101 fever,rash over whole upper body and sore throat and body pain or it takes time like slight temperature that increases and rash that develops slowly to the rest of body
thanks
Your aren't having ARS you didn't have a risk.
i dont remember if the condom broke or not,i was drunk,i ejaculated in the csw's mouth....after that i dont remember if i saw the condom or not,so their is doubt in my mind about the condom breaking or not....that is why i am concerned about the symptoms otherwise i have no doubt
Had the condom failed you would have known drunk or not.
sorry for posting again and again...then why dont i remember?
Had the condom failed the CSW would have beat the living Hell out of you and you would have remembered that.
hahahaha...now i remember...thanks dude
my temperature is increasing every day as i near the 3 week post exposure...i had 99.4-99.5 farenheit temperature since the last 3 weeks,today it was near 99.7-99.8 farenheit....i know everyone  says 100 farenheit is fever including wikipedia....but im scared that every day my temprature increases....i know you will say no risk but just for my peace of mind....does fever in ars come all at once or gradually like 99.4-99.8-100 and then 101 farenheit...i also have slight sore throat...i checked with my friend he said 99.7-99.8 is not fever....please advice
So this gradual temperature increase doesnt happen with ars like my temperature is increasing in the 99s...sudden 101 fever happens right...and what about 99.7 temperature...is it fever...wikipedia says 100 farenheit is fever...