Aa
A
A
A
Close
HIV Prevention Community
52.4k Members

symptoms of HIV?

hey a week and 4 days ago, i suffered a bad headache for 2 days, from morning till night, then went away, then i started getting diarrhea or loose stools along with stomach pains, sore throat, swollen lymp node right under my right jaw, and on my neck, which dissappeared after 3 days, then random itching all over the body, night sweats, appetite loss and abit of weight loss from not eating much ( not sure if from anxiety , when i suffer from extreme anxiety i dont tend eat much ) and pain of on the side of my hips, im very scaredddd.. i had last unprotected oral exposure about 3 weeks ago ( received a BJ from a asian CSW ) I live in Australia BTW. ( would that make any difference, since i heard brothels in Sydney are very clean and no reported incident of HIV in australia brothels since 1980 )
6 Responses
could it also be related to HPV or Even Hepititis C?

im worried to death, that these symptoms may be A very bad STD or Even Cancer, i googled my symptoms and it comes up with Hodgeskins Lymphoma... :( or HIV...
this was my other thread about HIV and Unprotected ORAL. http://www.medhelp.org/posts/HIV-Prevention/Hiv-from-oral/show/2150064#post_10243291
I had a blood test done last tuesday which was 10 days ago, and all came back negative except for hsv1( not worried about )

i understand there is a waiting period for HIV And HEP and SYHILIS which scares me to death.
* Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusively negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to action by MedHelp. Conclusively negative results or a no-risk situation will be based upon the criteria established by MedHelp’s doctors. Action will be taken as follows:
    * After excessive posting, a warning will be issued by MedHelp
    * Continuing to post regarding the negative result / no risk situation will result in a 3 day suspension
    * Continuing to post upon your return will result in a permanent ban.
look im very sorry teak, i know i may not have HIV, but would you happen to know what these symptoms could be related to?

If you are concerned about your symptoms, see your doctor.
Have an Answer?
Top HIV Answerers
366749 tn?1544698865
Karachi, Pakistan
370181 tn?1428180348
Arlington, WA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
These tips can help HIV-positive women live a long, healthy life.
Despite the drop in new infections, black women are still at a high risk for HIV, the virus that causes Aids.
What are your HIV treatment options, and how do you choose the right one? Our panel of experts weighs in.
Learn the truth behind 14 common misconceptions about HIV.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.