HIV Prevention Community

symptoms

I have a question I heard if ur infected by hiv virus some people show symptoms w in tweeks. Or so lasting two weeks. What if u keep getting sick for a month in a half could this be a sign that u have hiv bc ur imune system is weeked n ableing u to contiue getting sick?
The only way to establish whether you have hiv or not is by testing.Hiv is never diagnosed on the basis of symptoms alone.
Ok thanx I know ur right, I'm waiting to be tested I'm on my window period now. I was just woundering if u usally get consistently sick Is this a sign of hiv, basically. I have very high anxiety about it.
It variable.Everyones immune systems and immune response is different.Some people will be consistently ill,where as others won,t be ill at all.Some people will suffer symptoms and some people won,t.
Oh ok, well maybe its just the never ending flu season for me who knows ill wait for my window period to be over then get tested, I'm the unprotected oral w cuts sores in mouth girl u responded to my previous messages, thanku!