HIV Prevention Community

symptoms

Is it possible for a person not to experience a symptoms? what if a person who didn't test does not show a symptoms how many months will he know he have HIV? If a person shows a symtoms is it always accompanied with fever and lymph nodes?
What is the risk of getting HIV with oral sex and swallowing semen. How many days/weeks do I need to wait to get a test?
this is discussed REPEATEDLY on this forum,,.please read ! ! !

hiv is NOT transmitted through oral sex.  testing is not needed.
even if I swallow semen? I have plhegm on my through and cough when I had that oral sex? Is is still risk free? What if the virus mixed with the phlegm? Is nose bleed also a symptoms of HIV?
even if I swallow semen? I have plhegm on my throat and cough when I had that oral sex? Is is still risk free? What if the virus mixed with the phlegm? Is nose bleed also a symptoms of HIV?
Not a risk.
How about nose bleeding? I had that for a couple of nights. and also diarrhea for about a week.