test as needed

HI, everyone

my situation is the same . its been four months. i took a test at three and half months past exposure.

i had an enlarge spleen two weeks after exposure pls fever and all ars symptoms. but i have to wait until jan to test again. i am 37 . and i know my body, how could i get a enlarge spleen. which was very swollen, right after the risky behavior. lets get real. my case is i put myself here. i could not manifest this. the weight loss is just im my chest mostly, . i put myself at risk a year ago. and when i look back on it , i relize that i was causing my symptoms. this is different. all im saying is that with me i got beat up pretty bad with this, and i dont see a second chance. i am well over the paranoid stage. it does take a while for antibodis to show for some , i did'nt get a fever until the four and half week point. . just the first two weeks, what happens is the virus is boucning around in your body to all lymhpnodes.
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
You don't have HIV and your conclusive test prove it. "The virus is bouncing around in your body to all lymph nodes." LOL